Saturday, February 11, 2012

Orks for sale

The eBay auction is up. I only added on group of five orks from my mob of 25. I think I am going to add an eBay store to sell the rest of them and other GW stuff as I finish them.

I don't feel eBay is the best place to sell my work but this time of year is always slow; so maybe it will drum up some new business.

I am thinking about running a deal for the first 5 people who contact me and arrange to send me five 28mm miniatures / four 15mm stands of miniatures and I paint/assemble them for free (you pay shipping back and forth).

If you decide to use me for a future order, I'll give you free shipping for that order. And for every client you send my way who spends $100 USD or more, I'll paint another 5man /4stands for free (you pay shipping back and forth).

What do you all think of that?

The eBay auction is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment